Success Meaning and Mushrooms with Frankie Lee
Frankie Lee is a serial entrepreneur and successful podcaster. Frankie was originally a former boxing trainer but it was after moving to Australia that he began to transform his mind and his life to find his higher purpose.
Frankie gets deep on how we all need to seek our true calling in life and the methods we can use to do exactly this. Frankie is an advocate for anything that enables us as humans to further expand and open our minds and has experience in many techniques which he shares in this episode.
Utilising many different approaches to growth along his life journey has allowed Frankie to build success but also realise that money without the passion leaves you unfulfilled and seeking other ways of finding out who we truly are.
Two podcasters together, we had plenty to talk about as we chat all things podcasting, including the blunders and what we have gained personally since podcasting ourselves.
- If you want to build relationships and learn the most you can early on in Podcasting, you want to be interviewing people face to face, not via zoom.
- People underestimate the years of work involved in becoming an ‘overnight success’
- Look back and look at your life with gratitude, there is always a version of you that would be amazed and inspired to see what you have achieved and where you are now.
- As people, we must constantly assess whether what we think we want is actually what we should be doing. This is how you can begin listening to the universe and discovering what your calling is.
- Ellie lives a hectic life but has learnt to have clarity in her purpose and journey, she has to take time to slow down and gain insight.
- Everything really does happen for a reason, Frankie believes we are all exactly where we are supposed to be in life.
- Our definition of success changes throughout life, there is no linear path, but it’s essential that we feel fulfilled regardless.
- Frankie believes that mushrooms raise your unconscious to an unparalleled level, it’s why he believes every human should use them once, allowing you to use a much larger capacity of your mind.
- If you can find new ways of thinking in your mind then you can begin to transform and change the patterns in your life.
‘There’s a lot more to doing a podcast than turning up and hitting record’
‘You have to start leaning into what your true calling is’
‘I’m now doing what I want to do and I say no to anything I don’t want’
‘There’s nothing in life I have lost that I want to return to’
‘To just have money in the bank, it’s not a holistic picture and it’s not something I’m aspiring to’
'Every human on the planet should do a mushroom journey’
On A Mission - https://omny.fm/shows/on-a-mission
Frankie Lee - https://www.frankielee.com
ABOUT THE GUEST
Growing up in Peterborough, United Kingdom, Frankie dedicated his early life to carpentry and boxing. Training and coaching at WBO World Title level until the age of 29, Frankie was one of the youngest World Title level boxing coaches in the United Kingdom.
In 2014, he decided to change his whole life and move to Australia. Leaving his friends and family in the UK to pursue a different perspective on life and meet new people. Frankie started his own company ContentRemoval.com becoming an Entrepreneur at 27.
As a means of improving his own life, and the lives of the people around him Frankie decided to start his own Podcast in 2020. He set out on a mission to empower others to break patterns and flip perspectives, so that together we have clarity, direction and success way beyond what we previously thought possible - Something you would be familiar with after listening to The Frankie Lee Podcast.
ABOUT THE HOST
Not so long ago, life was barely recognisable for Ellie McKay, raising three children under five, battling post-natal depression, facing redundancy and walking into the job centre to claim benefits with a double pram, no confidence, and wracked with insecurities.
Fast forward to today, and life looks very different. Ellie committed to turning her life around for herself and her family. Following this commitment, she got to work and has now built multiple successful companies, as well as having created a multimillion-pound property portfolio from a standing start.
Ellie is now on a mission to make a positive impact and add value to others through her podcast which has attracted phenomenal guests worldwide. The show is specifically to help those trying to reach their full potential through its inspirational and motivational content, as well as challenging conventional wisdom to discuss all the “hot topics” in a relentless pursuit of the truth.
OAM Instagram: https://instagram.com/onamissionshow?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
The podcast On a Mission Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.