Real Talk T.O., Real Talk (Click on the logo or on the text Episode 3 to download)
- We discuss usage-based billing and the CRTC decision that affects smaller Canadian ISPs and the way Canadians consume media online.
- Should the Internet be a universal human right?
Matt Frehner, Mobile Editor at The Globe & Mail (@mattfrehner)
Justin Tripp, Graphic Designer specializing in motion graphics
Georges Gabereau, Freelance Web Developer (Facebook)
- Michael Geist unpacks the issue of usage-based billing, here.
- Ars Technica looks at how UBB would affect independent ISP such as Teksavvy, here.
- Bell says caps are OK for most of its customers, here.
- Rogers says its customers are unaffected by CRTC decision, here.
- Federal government to review CRTC decision, here.
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission, here.
(In my opinion, the Globe and Mail — of the traditional Canadian media — covered this story the best.) EMAIL ME AT > firstname.lastname@example.org
TWITTER > @pierrehamilton