Mama Awakener, Kate Caddle, shares her journey from endometriosis to pregnancy loss and failed IVFs to the birth of her beautiful son. As an Intuitive Life Coach, Kate guides women through conscious conception, awakened pregnancy and mamahood. She helps women around the world focus on what lights them up, getting us out of our heads and into our bodies. We are profoundly grateful for how she reframes fear and teaches us to let our Knowing be our guide.
Topics We Discuss:
- Pregnancy & Pregnancy Loss
- Conscious Conception & Awakened Pregnancy
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In the Episode, We Learn:
- How growing up on the Gold Coast in Australia influenced her.
- How she unpacks a need for perfectionism and external validation.
- The importance of not comparing ourselves to other people and not comparing ourselves to ourselves.
- The significance of the female body’s 28 day hormonal cycle.
- When we drop into our Feminine, we are able to drop into our Knowing.
- About her diagnosis of endometriosis and how that affected her.
- About Kate’s journey with IVF.
- What happened when she committed to doing things and having experiences that “filled her cup”.
- Kate’s tips on how to prioritize yourself daily.
- That if we choose from our Knowing, we can never go wrong.
- How to manage fear and not run from it.
- How to build faith in our Knowing.
- The importance of looking for people who expand our beliefs of what is possible for us.
- About Spirit babies.
- The Social Shift with Jenni Adishian: Get $300 Off with code RGS at checkout (valid through 1/18/21)
- Fiona Moss Coaching Sessions: Get $150 off 1:2:1 coaching sessions with Fiona Moss with code RGS
- OSEA Malibu non-toxic skincare
- Living Libations organic and wildcrafted