The three of us sit down to get honest with how we have been feeling in relation to the idea of productivity and the pressures of the world. We have been feeling a desire to slow down, say no to more things, and do a little less so that we can pass through that neutral place where we can begin to add creations that truly light us up. We reflect on where we are “should-ing” ourselves and have come up with our tribal truth, which is that rest is productive, plain and simple. Join us.
Topics We Discuss:
- Human Design
In the Episode, We Share:
- How we realized that we know how to work hard and play hard, but not how to rest hard.
- How we all let go of the pressure to be “productive” and create constantly.
- The power of remembering what used to relax you as a kid.
- The Root Center in Human Design and how it relates to stress.
- Why we are reconnecting to doing what lights us up.
- Why we are committing to not “shoulding” ourselves.
- Shame we picked up around resting.