I have 4 helpful tips to improve the relationships in your life. And this is for romantic ones, friendships, family, work people, all the different relationships. These tips will help minimize confusion & improve communication!
- I thought it would be fun to throw in some relationship advice because I love talking about relationships. Relationships are such a good thing to talk about because these involve a ton of communication. And we tend to value the relationships in our life more than most things, so doing what we can to take care of them is super important.
- Today I want to talk about 4 quick tips that will help with some confusion that can come along in relationships. And these don’t just have to be romantic relationships, it can be family, friends, work peeps, whomever.
- 1. Don’t Make Assumptions, But Instead Ask Questions.
- Assumptions are bad news because just making stuff up because of random information you pull together does not make truth. And there also is no way you can know everything about every situation, no matter how close you are. It’s important to ask questions, be patient & kind when asking for more details & lean on trust, if that exists in the relationship.
- 2. Don’t Jump to Conclusions.
- Again, you need to take a step back & not assume you know what’s going on based on the little amount of information you know. Jumping to conclusions isn’t going to help anything. You are going to come across real aggressive & not at all helpful or understanding. You need to take a moment to compose your thoughts, then give the other person a chance to explain, answer questions, whatever needs to be done for you to understand the situation before you respond.
- 3. Don’t Criticize, but Instead Offer Constructive Criticism.
- This just doesn’t help anything, at all. If you need to tell someone something that would benefit them, do it in a constructive way. Do it in a way that will help them understand your concern. And before you try to impose your opinion on them, ask if they would like to hear it as a suggestion, not the ultimate solution.
- 4. Keep Communication Open, No Matter What.
- Even if you’re in a fight, even if you have differing opinions, even if you don’t quite understand how to get your feelings across, be open with communication. Allow yourself to still talk to the other person & keep communication available & open to get through hard & difficult to discuss situations. Don’t let yourself be all closed-up just because you’re hurt or offended. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship.
Thank you again for listening & I hope this episode was helpful.
Come visit me on my Instagram page @sabrinajoyperozzo to say hi or on Clubhouse @sabrinajperozzo to chat!
Visit www.sabrinajoy.com for more content & blog posts!
Have any questions, comments or feedback? Send me an email at email@example.com!
See you for the next episode!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sabrinajoy)