To put a big, sparkly bow on top of our month honoring Extraordinary Women doing Incredible Things, we wanted to showcase our dear friend, Taylor, whose story has more layers than an elaborately decorated Christmas tree.
Taylor's story is Hallmark Movie-worthy, but everything she shares is truly her Real Life - exactly like her brand. She has been living a life of authenticity all along and manifesting one thing to the next, without even knowing it.
At Taylor's core, she has constantly been following her Mom's advice of "everything happens for a reason," and it has led her on quite an incredible path.
This episode is Taylor's Version, and she is going to share about:
- Following her instincts on when to live (and not to live) in Orlando during College
- Her experience as a Fairy Godmother in Training at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - both in Cinderella's Castle and aboard the Disney Fantasy
- The real-life fairytale of meeting her (now) husband, Julien, and how they managed long-distance from the States to Canada for 4 years
- What the process has been like moving to Canada during a pandemic
- Her absolute love of all things Christmas
- And an overview and some behind-the-scenes perspective of Taylor's small business, Gingerbread Couture!
It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you, so BUCKLE UP for this very entertaining storytime with Taylor.
Thank you for honoring so many incredible women with us all month long and we hope you enjoy listening!
USE CODE "REDISCOVER" FOR 10% OFF AT GINGERBREAD COUTURE!
Gingerbread Couture Details:
Connect with Taylor:
YouTube Videos Mentioned:
October 31st: HALLOWEEN IS CANCELLED!
Taylor's PowerPoint TikTok Video Mentioned:
And if you would like to connect with us...