Today’s guest is English Teacher, Camylla. Yes, Camylla is back! If you’re a longer-term listener, you already know her from Season 1 Episode number 3. Camylla was the first guest on the Podcast. To celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the podcast. I decided to record this extra interview. I sent a message to Camylla inviting her to come back on the Podcast, and she kindly agreed. Please stay tuned until the end of this episode because Camylla has a special offer for you guys, the listeners.
Here are some of the things we talk about in this episode:
• How to find people to practice English with.
• Using social media to make new friends.
• The importance of being part of a community.
• Creating projects to improve English.
• Is there a finish line when learning a new language?
• Why seeking perfect English can stop you from advancing your English.
• The idea of being a proud Language Learner.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links to connect with Camylla:
- Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/teacher.camy/)
- Telegram ( https://t.me/teachercamy )
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message