Today we have a special guest. Some of you may have heard of him. Our guest today is Nathaniel Drew. He’s an amazing Content Creator. He has more than 1 million subscribers on his YouTube Channel. I’m a big fan, and I love his work. His YouTube channel is incredible. I highly recommend you guys checking out!
Here are some of the things, we talk about in this episode:
• The musicality of foreign languages.
• Having unique experiences when speaking a new language.
• The importance of prioritizing when learning so you can communicate faster.
• Using foreign languages to connect with people.
• The importance of listening to your target language.
• Do we need to learn all the words, phrases, and expressions before speaking in a foreign language?
• Nathaniel shared briefly with us his experience learning French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links and mentions from this episode:
- Nathaniel’s website: ( https://www.nathanieldrew.com/ )
- Nathaniel’s Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/nathanieldrew_/)
- Nathaniel’s YouTube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/c/nathanieldrewofficial/videos)
- The Ultimate Language Learning Guide ( https://brighttrip.com/course/language/)
- YouTube Playlist Learning Foreign Languages ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-Saq7phAGKIWF2c9oMuFKvljICBi_1I5)
Translation Nathaniel’s Portuguese Message:
Last year I started to learn Portuguese, but I stopped studying it because I don't have the opportunity to travel right now. I can't go to Brazil. But every time that I have the opportunity of saying something in Portuguese, with someone from Brazil or Portugal. I take advantage of this opportunity, and I have to say something because this is special for me.
Like I said, every time that I have the opportunity to speak Portuguese. I do it!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message