Today's guest is Teacher Gabi from Brazil. Teacher Gabi and I met last year on a mentorship program for English Teachers. She is an amazing English Teacher. I love the work she is doing!
Here are some of the things we talk about in this episode:
• How to stay motivated when learning a new language?
• Is it ok to move on when you’re not understanding something new?
• The importance of living the language.
• Why you should put yourself out there even if you make mistakes?
• Using TV shows to learn English.
• Is there a finish line when learning a new language?
• Using every opportunity to communicate and use English even if you’re a shy person.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links and mentions from this episode:
- Teacher Gabi Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/askteachergabi/)
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message