Today’s guest is Language Coach Michelle from Italy. She's the Creator of Michelle Languages.
Michelle Languages is an Instagram account where Michelle shares amazing content about Studying, Languages, Self-Development, and Mindfulness. I highly recommend you guys to connect with her!
Here are some of the things we talk about in this episode:
• How to organize an effective studying plan.
• Dividing your studies into learning mode and revision mode.
• The importance of challenging yourself when learning a new language.
• Michelle shared with us her experience learning English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, and French.
• Using immersion for learning.
• The importance of staying consistent.
• Using foreign languages to connect with new people and making new friends.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links and mentions from this episode:
- Michelle’s Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/michelle.languages/ )
- Through this link, you can find Michelle’s Podcast, YouTube Channel, Twitch, and Book a Coaching Session ( https://linktr.ee/michelle.languages)
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message