Today’s guest is English Teacher, Camille from the US. I absolutely love Camille’s content. She has an amazing YouTube channel where she shares content for English Learners. In her channel, you can find vlogs, interviews, and a lot of tips for learning. She also speaks fluently Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and currently, she’s learning French.
Here are some of the things we talk about in this episode:
• How to get better at communicating with confidence.
• The best way to master English prepositions.
• Using languages to connect and meet people.
• Camille shared with us her experience learning Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
• The importance of having the right mindset when learning.
• Why you should know the kind of Learner you are.
• The idea of being a Digital Nomad.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links to connect with Camille:
- Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/camillehanson/)
- Twitter ( https://twitter.com/learnENGcamille)
- YouTube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/c/LearnEnglishwithCamille/featured)
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message