Today’s guest is YouTuber, and Language Learner, Loretta. I love Loretta’s work. Her YouTube Channel is incredible. I highly recommend you guys to check out her channel. In there, you will find content related to language learning. Content about Japan and the culture, and if you’re interested in learning Japanese, you should definitely connect with her. You can find all the links on the show notes.
Here are some of the things we talk about in this episode:
• How to overcome feeling shy in a foreign language.
• The importance of repetition.
• Why you should make an audio diary.
• Loretta shared with us her experience learning Japanese and living in Japan.
• Learning languages to connect with people.
• Preparing in advance before having a conversation.
• Finding people to practice with by using Meetup.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links to connect with Loretta:
- Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/kemushijp/)
- YouTube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/c/kemushichan/videos )
- Twitter ( https://twitter.com/KemushiJP)
- Website ( http://www.KemushiChan.com)
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message