Being a mom is full on. So is entrepreneurship. What if you're both?
I'm talking to my dear friend and colleague Tori Wesszer of Fraiche Living about entrepreneurship, motherhood and how she keeps it all in balance (most of the time!). Tori has created an incredible digital media empire that is dedicated to helping us find the joy, beauty (and deliciousness!) in the every day. Her recipes always turn out. And my kids always love them...which is more than I can say for my own cooking!
Tori Wesszer is a Registered Dietitian, cookbook co-author of Fraiche Food, Full Hearts and food and lifestyle blogger based out of the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia. As a mom of two young and very busy boys, she gets how busy life can be and is always looking for ways to make life more simple, healthy and beautiful for people. Between running after kids, Tori spends her days cooking up wholesome delicious recipes for the blog, new cookbook and Fraiche Table Meal Plan, sharing health, beauty tips and home decor ideas on her social media accounts and blog Fraiche Living.
On this episode, we cover:
- What it's like starting a biz in your 30s with kids
- A behind-the-scenes look at the day-to-day of a digital media biz
- Advice for working with family
- What's coming for cookbook 2!
- How embracing fear is essential for growth
- How Tori strikes a balance between sharing her world and preserving her personal life
- What her kids think of her work
- Mental health in an always-on world
- How Tori streamlines feeding her family
- A peek at the incredible Fraiche Table meal planning system
Tori shares her life and her work honestly and vulnerably in this episode and we would love to hear your thoughts. Screenshot and tag us @desireenielsenrd @theallsortspod @fraicheliving and if you love it, please share it with someone you think needs to hear it!
Connect with Tori
Websites: FraicheLiving.com FraicheTable.com
Instagram: @fraicheliving @fraichetable
Grab your copy of FraicheFoodFullHearts, Tori + Jillian's bestselling cookbook
Love what you're hearing? Don't miss a thing! Be sure to hit subscribe and join us over @theallsortspod