Had enough of the pressure, expense and waste of excess Christmas presents? Tune into this week's episode for tips on mindful gifting, and ideas for saving money and reducing wrapping waste this holiday season.
Episode 6 includes:
- My three guideposts for mindful gifting
- A fun exercise to help you prioritise your gift spending this year
- Ideas for gifts for children that are good for the wallet and the planet
- Top tips for saving money and reducing waste when wrapping gifts
- This week’s ‘Get ahead tips’
Download the transcript here.
Resources mentioned in this episode: Get up to 50% off our life-changing courses at dowhatyouloveforlife.com / makeartthatsells.com / makeitindesign.com (Cyber Sale ends Monday November 30 2020)
New episodes every Thursday. Remember to subscribe to get new episodes as soon as they drop!
For more details of my book Calm Christmas and a Happy New Year and some free goodies with purchase, go to bethkempton.com/Christmas
Take good care,
(@bethkempton on Instagram)