To gather or not to gather, that is the question this year. Gathering is a huge part of Christmas for many of us, but the impact of the pandemic means that without doubt this Christmas will be different. This episode is full of ideas for making it special, whoever you end up spending it with.
Episode 7 includes:
- Tips for avoiding stress if you are gathering with others this year
- Tips for making Christmas special if you aren't gathering with others this year
- A challenge to inspire connection with others this week
- The origins of the Christmas card
- This week’s ‘Get ahead tips’
Download the transcript here.
The readings in this episode were from Calm Christmas and a Happy New Year: A Little Book of Festive Joy and Wabi Sabi: Japanese wisdom for a perfectly imperfect life, both by Beth Kempton
New episodes every Thursday. Remember to subscribe to get new episodes as soon as they drop!
For more details of my book Calm Christmas and a Happy New Year and some free goodies with purchase, go to bethkempton.com/Christmas
Take good care,
(@bethkempton on Instagram)