Life After Freedom as The Rich Mystic Man With Clint X Morgan
What is life like after having attained financial freedom? What does that feel like — and where do you go from there? Today’s guest is the ‘Rich Mystic Man’, Clint X Morgan, and he’s journeyed from being a down-and-out broke new dad to wealth coach, musician, and family provider with his own set of master keys to freedom.
Our host Balazs W Kardos can take some credit as he was Clint’s mentor when Clint was just about to give up on entrepreneurship after ten years of struggle. How the two connected, inspired each other, and attained those keys to freedom is the stuff of legend that they dive into in this super-inspiring episode.
If you want to understand what Balazs does, and the power that mentorship and coaching has to effect positive change in one’s life, then be sure to pay attention to Clint’s story. You too can become the author of your own story. It starts with a curiosity to look at other people that are writing their own rules. Clint X Morgan is truly one of those people! Please join us.
“One of the most important things in mentorship and coaching that I really stand for, and I believe in, is the power of believing in someone else, and their potential, before they really believe in themselves fully. So you’re speaking belief into somebody, seeing them as the person they become.” ~ Balazs W Kardos
In This Episode:
- Having mentors that can breathe belief back into you.
- Being respected for doing things differently.
- Have I done my best with what I have right now?
- We are all powerful, all creative, all mighty beings.
- The human need for validation and feeling part of a tribe.
- Becoming the author of your own story.
- What is life like having attained freedom?
- Being curious about people that live life by a different set of rules.
- Clint becomes a rapper!
- Being able to support a brother going through cancer.
- Flying with a one-way ticket: what freedom looks like.
Connect with Clint X Morgan:
Connect with Balazs W Kardos:
The podcast The Diamond Life Mentor is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.