Ben Francis has achieved incredible success it is easy to forget how young he still is. Founding Gymshark, a leading gym wear brand, when he was still in his teens, the company is now worth over $1.5 billion.
But it hasn’t always been easy for Ben. He is naturally shy and introverted, and public speaking is something that didn’t come naturally to him. Naturally resilient and sure of his mission, Ben had to learn how to transmit these feelings within himself to leading a top team. It took a lot of work and dedication, but through time and effort Ben was able to overcome his fears and inspire those around him.
Ben has gone from earning £5 an hour at Pizza Hut to pay his way through university to running one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the country. It was an absolute pleasure to sit down with him and hear his wisdom, and I know that you’ll think exactly the same way.
- Your early years
- Developing yourself personally & within Gymshark
- The Worst Character traits in business
- Learning how to speak infant of people & a camera
- Why are you vlogging inside gymshark?
- Gymshark through the pandemic
- What do you wish you knew sooner in business?
- Struggles with business personally
- The future of Gymshark
- Advice for young entrepreneurs
- The last guests question
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/StevenBartlettYT?sub_confirmation=1
Sponsor: Huel - https://uk.huel.com/