Alexandra Kiroi-Bogatyreva is an Australian Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics that's on her way to the Olympics! We discuss the sport, her journey winning from as early as eleven years old and what goes into performing at the highest level in her sport!
- how to bring out 120% of what you can do.
- How "faking it until you make it" helps.
- What separates you when everyone is good at what they do.
- How being analytical made all the difference to her.
- How to live and compete at the same time.
Join the Free Facebook group for The Ask Mike Show at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaskmikeshow
You can find Alex on Facebook & Instagram