Have you ever thought about what holds you back from realizing your dreams? What are the deeply engrained limiting beliefs that stop you from creating the life you want to live? Today’s guest is here to help you unpack these questions so that you can take purposeful action toward your goals.
Lisa Nichols is a best-selling author, a millionaire entrepreneur, and one of the most-requested motivational speakers in the world. Her insights and experiences are enlightening, inspirational, and have helped thousands of folks realize their infinite power. On this episode of The Model Health Show, Lisa is diving into topics like taking personal permission, developing a contagious energy of certainty, doubling down on your dreams, and how to attract healthy, vibrant relationships.
Lisa has a profound ability to inspire you to clarify your ways of thinking, to remind you of your innate potential, and to motivate you to create abundance. I hope you are open to receiving all of these gifts today. So listen in, take good notes, and get ready to improve your mind with the one and only, Lisa Nichols!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The biggest barrier holding you back from creating the life that you want.
- What it means to replace familiar discomfort with a new possibility.
- Why being willing to take a risk on yourself is the key to success.
- What it means to have an energy of certainty.
- How to reverse-engineer the outcome you envision.
- What the law of attraction is, and how to make it work in your life.
- A common misconception about the law of attraction.
- Why you should double your dreams.
- What guided visualizations are.
- The importance of adding a feeling to your visualizations.
- Why leadership is a choice.
- The biggest place that we start compromising what we deserve.
- An important distinction between keeping score and keeping track.
- Why it’s not your partner’s job to complete you.
- How to attract the kind of partner that you want (and why it takes work).
- What it means to put yourself at the front of your line.
- Why you have to leap with fear.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation