One component of health and wellness that is often overlooked is our work. In fact, studies show that higher incomes are a proven determinant of better health. Having career satisfaction and the means to support your family can influence a multitude of health factors, including your lifespan.
I truly believe that each and every one of us holds the innate power and capacity to create work that fulfills us, serves our communities, and allows us to live comfortably. If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about entrepreneurship, my friend John Lee Dumas is one of the best resources I can share with you. In his new book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success, John is spelling out his clear-cut, actionable framework to creating fulfilling and profitable work.
On this episode of The Model Health Show, you’ll learn about identifying your big idea, the power of mentorship, taking action, and why career satisfaction is a key factor for health and wellness. John is sharing proven and practical strategies you can use to focus on a vision, tap into your greatness, and reach your goals. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How career and finances can influence your health outcomes.
- What inspired John to write The Common Path to Uncommon Success.
- The very first step to finding success.
- Why career fulfillment can help you reach your health goals.
- How John started a successful podcast and set himself apart from his competitors.
- Why most people fail when trying to identify their big idea.
- The importance of discovering and serving a core niche.
- Why passion alone is not enough for a sustainable career idea.
- How to find the perfect mentors to help you reach your goals.
- What the true motivation is behind writing a book.
- The value of getting involved in a mastermind.
- Why your content production plan is terrible.
- The link between perfectionism and fear.
- What it means to choose your hard.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation