The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 135 – February 16, 2020 – Having Fun While Making Homesteading A Reality With Guests Kevin and Heather O'Rourke.
On this podcast episode, I chat with Kevin and Heather O'Rourke from Bear Bottom Acres.
- Their journey into homesteading.
- The slow transition from an urban homestead to a 40 acre homestead.
- Building skills where they are before making the move.
- Homesteading in a cold climate.
- Possible full time homesteading opportunities.
- Why they document their journey on Youtube.
- Their future homesteading plans.
Get access to the complete Archive of Episodes as well as Bonus Episodes and a free PDF Copy of My Book by becoming a Patron at https://www.patreon.com/ModernHomesteadingPodcast
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/harold-thornbro/message