Getting more podcast listeners is a HUGE topic for most podcasters. Am I right?
But when it comes to getting more podcast listeners, what is the right way to market those podcasts?
In today's episode, I want to examine the different types of podcast marketing and help you identify which ones will work best for you.
Today's podcast was inspired after I attended a recent Clubhouse room filled with podcast creators who seemed to be caught up in the the throes of knowing which would be the best way to market their podcast to get more listeners.
Here's a summary of what you're going to learn in today's episode:
- UPDATED APPLE PODCASTS NEWS - A change to the "Subscribe" button and how it will impact podcast content creators.
- How social platforms are also pivoting the language of how people can "subscribe" or "follow" their favorite content creator and its direct relation to benefit the content creator.
- Google Podcasts is making an update to their app to help podcasters get better recommendations. This impacts the podcast content creator and I talk about what you should do about this change.
- The identification of the 4 types of podcast marketing:
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- Podcast-To-Podcast Marketing
- Paid Marketing on social media and podcast platforms such as Spotify--what do you need to know?
- Brand new live streaming app that allows you to distribute your live stream to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, LinkedIn Live and Periscope while allowing viewers to "call in" and take live audio/video calls.
If you have questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me via voicemail. Check the links below for more information.
Have a question for me? Leave me a voicemail or send me a message at:
Today's episode was created and powered by Rocketbook, the reusable and environmentally friendly notebook. Take notes, save to the cloud, erase notes, reuse notebook. Learn more here:
Want to know which equipment I used to create this podcast? Download my Essential Equipment Guide to Starting a Podcast:
Start editing your podcast in Adobe Audition. Learn more here:
Launching a podcast? Get my Podcast Launch Checklist here for 25% off the website listing price. Click here to download.
Support the show (https://www.theshanman.com/contribute-to-my-youtube-channel)