Today we have Brad Stulberg on the podcast. Brad is an internationally known expert on human performance, well-being, and sustainable success. He’s co-author of the bestselling Peak Performance and The Passion Paradox. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Wired, Forbes, and more. He’s a contributing editor to Outside Magazine. In his coaching practice, Brad works with executives and entrepreneurs on their performance and well-being and he regularly speaks to large organizations on these topics as well. His latest book is called The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds−Not Crushes−Your Soul.
· The truth with a capital T
· Brad’s coaching practice
· The Practice of Groundedness
· Benefits of exercise and movement
· What is groundedness?
· The right way to strive
· The problem with hustle culture, optimization, and biohacking
· Research findings about loneliness, alcoholism, and anxiety
· Accepting where you are to get where you want to be
· Difference between stillness and groundedness
· Process mindset over results mindset
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-psychology-podcast/support