Today it’s great to have Gary Heil on the podcast. Gary is an author, educator, lawyer, consultant, and coach. He’s the co-founder for The Center for Innovative Leadership where he continues to advise leaders in a wide range of industries and cultural issues. And he has served in a number of public and private boards including Gymboree, Red Envelope, and Front Range Solutions. He presently serves as the chairman of the board of CellTech Metals. He’s the co-author of a number of bestselling books including Leadership and the Customer Revolution, One Size Fits All, Maslow on Management, The Leader’s New Clothes, Revisiting the Human Side of Enterprise, Douglas McGregor Revisited, and Choose Love Not Fear: How the Best Leaders Build Cultures of Engagement and Innovation that Unleash Human Potential.
· Build great teams with love not fear
· Why aren’t we developing better leaders?
· Organizations’ outdated motivation strategies
· Culture homogenizes behavior
· Leaders suffer from motivated blindness
· The democratization of power
· Millennial’s approach to leadership and organizations
· Choosing love first before competence
· Revisiting Douglas McGregor and Abraham Maslow
· The Quiz You Cannot Fail
· Ordinary people are capable of greatness
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-psychology-podcast/support