What You Need Is Some Financial Breathing Room (Hour 2)
George Kamel & Ken Coleman discuss:
- Opening a Roth for a grandchild,
- Getting a spouse on board with the plan,
- How 1099 employees should plan for taxes,
- Should you rent out your house?
- Why some employees are freaking out over going back to the office,
- The best way to become financially secure.
Support Our Sponsor:
- Churchill Mortgage: https://bit.ly/2JcfkGy
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3nInETX
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6
The podcast The Ramsey Show is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.