EP 17 | The Reality of Full-Time Travel - Backpacking & Van Life with Beth @sheisthelostgirl
This week we are joined by our friend Beth, known online as @sheisthelostgirl. Beth has been travelling full-time for the last 7 years. She left school at 16 to tour in a van playing music, saving for a one-way ticket to New Zealand.
A proud working class girl who became a full time traveller - She would do anything to keep on travelling, from cleaning toilets to living in scrappy cars.
Beth, a self-taught photographer, has now amassed a travel-loving community of over 127k on Instagram.
- Early life
- Roughing it in travel
- The jobs she did along the way
- Sustainability in vanlife
- Reality of vanlife
- Having children
Beth's YouTube channel here
Beth & Jake's channel here
Beth's mum Etsy shop here:
🎙️THIS PODCAST PRODUCTION IS SELF-FUNDED, THANK YOU TO OUR PATREONS FOR SUPPORTING US: https://www.patreon.com/jitsintothesunset
Other ways to support us:
- Be sure to subscribe to our podcast & recommend us to your friends + tag us on socials (word of mouth helps us grow!)
- Leave the show a rating on Spotify & better yet, write a review on Apple Podcast. It only takes a few minutes and it makes a HUGE difference in supporting us to keep creating & sharing!
- Browse & Buy our Sustainable Jits Merch here: https://www.jitsintothesunset.com/shop
Instagram: To submit your questions & requests for future episodes, please DM or voice note us on Instagram firstname.lastname@example.org
YouTube: Subscribe to our channel to watch our Travel Films YouTube.com/jitsintothesunset
Jits Newsletter: Subscribe to our (free) Newsletter for exclusive content & updates https://www.jitsintothesunset.com/newsletter
The podcast Travel, Adventure & Road Trips | Jits into the Sunset is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.