Nicole awoke in her bed with someone next to her, but it wasn’t her boyfriend like she first thought. It was someone else. She grabbed his face, dug her fingernails in hard, and the man jumped up from the bed.
He was tall and wearing a light coloured silk kimono. Nicole screamed for her father in the next room, and the man fled from the house.
Nicole called the police and they attended the house, but the intruder had escaped, leaving behind just one clue as to his identity; the semen-stained white and apricot coloured kimono.
Join Shaun and Chloe for part 1 of the Claremont serial murders.
Join our Patreon community for access to exclusive extra content:
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/truebluecrime
Link to one-off Supporter donations at the bottom of show notes
Website - www.truebluecrimepodcast.com - includes our merch store
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/380493356066315/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/truebluecrime/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode was produced by True Blue Media using the open source materials referenced below:
- Crime Investigation Australia - Hunting A Killer; Claremont Murders - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x59tisw
- Catching the Claremont Killer: Australian Story.
- Catching the Claremont Killer: The Untold Story, Fox/Stephen Parnell
- Stalking Claremont by Bret Christian
- 60 Minutes: The Woman Who Escaped ‘The Bogeyman’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdB7MGOF2s
- Interview with Bret Christian on ATC Stalking Claremont - episode #189
- AmeAngelofSin - https://freesound.org/people/AmeAngelofSin/sounds/394605/ full user profile @ https://www.freesound.org/people/11linda/
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/true-blue-crime.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.