For this episode I interviewed Gabriel Zanko.
Gabriel Zanko is a Technology Advisor. Researcher & Writer in Technology , Speaker and Musician.
CEO of MobileyourLife (https://www.mobileyourlife.com/) and Urano Capital (https://www.urano.io/)
With an international background in Finance & Public Accounting from UCAB University in Caracas Venezuela and History & Croatian Language from University of Zagreb - Croatia.
Worked in companies such as PwC and Nokia & Siemens Network between Caracas Venezuela, and Bogota Colombia as External- Internal Auditor and Tax Advisor. Also worked in Zagreb Croatia as a Tax-Financial and Accounting Advisor.
Then he switched to the Deep Tech - Blockchain and Renewable Energy Scene where he has created 2 ventures. With the goal to propel innovation globally.
1) MobileyourLife (https://www.mobileyourlife.com/)
Which is an investment banking for Deep technology and Renewable Energy Innovation.
Where it main focus is
Raising capital for global innovation specially in the following technologies:
- AI ( Urban Mobility & Transportation)
- Blockchain & DLT Technologies.
- Renewable Energy ( From Solar & Wind Energy to Nuclear ( Small Modular Thorium Reactors)
- Energy Storage & Innovation in Batteries.
- Food Techologies
In this episode we also talk about:-
- Getting investment
- Future of blockchain, crypto, banking etc…
- Characteristics of entrepreneurs
- History of money
- And much more...
Connect with Gabriel:-
- Any book by Nassim Taleb
- Ascent of Money by Niall Ferguson
If you enjoyed this episode then please subscribe, I will be interviewing other successful founders and investors to provide you a shortcut to success.
Follow instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/wantmoneygotmoney/