633 - Your Mom's House with Christina P and Tom Segura
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Visit https://ExpressVPN.com/yourmom and get an extra three months FREE.
- Download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH for 25% off and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more.
- Go to https://Brooklinen.com and use promo code house for $20 off with a minimum purchase of $100.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and get 15% off when you use the code MOM at checkout.
- Go to http://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code MOM at checkout to get 25% off ANYTHING you order!
- Go to https://JoinFightCamp.com/HOUSE to get an additional pair of gloves for free and save over $200.
Pull them up all the way over your head! This week Tom Segura and Christina P start off with discussing twins, if Tom actually has fun, and the differences between how the main mommies raise the boys. We open the show with a clip of a super cool guy hitting on ladies at the gym and causing a scene. Is he the son of FedSmoker? We then watch clips of a lunatic crusading for acceptance and understanding of a super stigmatized group, an enraged Uber driver, and we talk about wild bumper sticker culture. We see Patty's doppelganger give a sermon, discuss why compliments from black people are the best kind of compliment you can get, and we try to find a video of an Asian guy crushing "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. Will Nadav find it? We have a new video from "I turn into a telescope" guy and he's got some information to share with us. We go through a few Horrible or Hilarious and a fun bunch of Christina's TikTok curations.
The podcast Your Mom's House with Christina P. and Tom Segura is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.