635 - Your Mom's House with Christina P and Tom Segura
- Head to https://Squarespace.com/MOM and use the offer code MOM for a free trial and to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, use promo code MOM, bet JUST FIVE DOLLARS on any NBA team, and win ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if they’re victorious.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and get 15% off when you use the code MOM at checkout.
- Get 25% off a membership when you sign up now at https://Fitbod.me/MOM
- Go to https://PeacockTV.com and binge the entire first season of MacGruber now!
- Go to http://LIQUIDIV.COM and use code MOM at checkout to get 25% off ANYTHING you order!
Pull those jeans up, it's Christmas time with Tom Segura and Christina P! We get started with checking in on Patty's J status, and get into Christine's excitement for the Sex and the City reboot! We open with another super cool racing interview, Tim updates Christinith on Bart Chrystler's insane touring habits, and get a new mispronunciation of Brad Kreischenger's name! We watch a super cool compilation of a mommy touching IG lives through the fence, and the main mommies give a top notch film critique of the Princess Diana movie "Spencer" with Kristen Stewart, as well as House of Gucci with Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, and Jared Leto along with some potential spoilers. We get an update on the LatinX movement, Christina asks for Tom's help on how to appropriately figure out someone's pronouns, we see a rad fish eating challenge, and see a really cool selfie with Joel Osteen. We check out a soda review, check out the Chris Larson December post, We get an update on Christina's TikTok bans and get in a rabbit hole of a TikTokker's dirty feet. We get into Christina's curations, Tom trying to figure out if a tall person he saw was a pro basketball player, and his strategies to not talking to people on a plane.
The podcast Your Mom's House with Christina P. and Tom Segura is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.