MY EGG FREEZING JOURNEY
Egg freezing is an increasingly popular option for women who want to preserve their fertility and have children later in life. By freezing their eggs, women can extend their reproductive lifespan and increase their chances of having a healthy pregnancy in the future.
Today, Violetta shares her incredible egg freezing journey - from doing an extensive research about the pros and cons of the process and finding the right doctor to day one of prepping her body before egg collection and the changes she’s been through. She also answers the most common questions from women who are interested in egg freezing.
Advertise with Almost Adulting at Gumball.fm
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:52 My egg freezing process
- 06:29 When you aren’t ready to have kids yet
- 10:09 I’m still taking Adderall
- 10:27 The cost
- 11:21 Why freeze your eggs?
- 12:38 Doctor visit
- 14:35 The shots
- 16:51 Things you can’t do
- 19:35 Emotional mood
- 20:37 The worst injection
- 24:05 Vitamins
- 24:30 Other side effects
- 24:42 Why do we not moan when doing an ultrasound?
Get more content on: