Become a Contrarian to Break Free
Do the people that are criticizing you have the life you want? Would you rather trade your life for a friend who's stuck in a dead-end job, or for someone like Balazs who has time freedom, is accruing generational wealth, and creating a legacy impact as he inspires others to follow their own dreams and build their own dreams?
Balazs W Kardos is back with his heavy-hitting thoughts on what it means to be a contrarian in today's society. Question everything – from the ingredients in the baby food we are looking to feed our kids with, through to the financial models that will have us enslaved in a 9 to 5.
We are swimming in debt for the wrong things, confused by our relationship with money due to a mindset that was (perhaps) instilled in us by our parents, who were frankly living in a different time. We can change our relationship with money, we can break out of the mould of what we've grown comfortable with. And when everyone else says spend, invest instead. Invest in yourself. That's the Diamond Life approach.
“Whatever the masses are doing, do the opposite." ~ Balazs W Kardos
In This Episode:
- Is it all about the money? Shifting the perspective our parents gave us
- Hiring an expert in an industry you are not familiar with
- Understanding what it means to be a contrarian thinker
- 'Suffering in comfort' – being saddled with debt for luxury goods
- Why we find excuses not to commit to investing in MLM
- How we can change our goals to suit our dreams
- Who are you listening to in your life today?
- What is your next step to join The Diamond Life Mentor program or learn more? — DM ‘FREEDOM’
Connect with Balazs W Kardos: