How to Fix Your Messed Up Gut, Part 2 - Case Study
Do you know what it's like to have an unhealthy gut? A breach in the gut wall allows bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites, and toxins to enter the bloodstream, leading to various unpleasant symptoms. When that happens, your immune system works continuously without rest. As a result, it eventually becomes overwhelmed, leading to immune problems that cause other health issues. But before you try to fix anything, you must heal your gut.
Today's episode is Part 2 of the case study on a patient with a severely messed up gut. Picking up from Part 1 where Dr. Kylie reads the patient's lab results to determine what's going on, she then prescribes a 3-step treatment plan.
If you or someone you know is suffering from gut health issues or experiencing symptoms of a messed up gut, tune in to this episode to learn how to start your healing journey using the blood work you already have.
Learn How To Read Your Blood Work In A Better Way: https://drkylieburton.com/blood-work/
“Before you try to fix anything, fix your gut.”
- Dr. Kylie Burton
In This Episode:
- What Dr. Kylie saw in the patient's blood work
- Why many people have recurring UTIs and how to fix it
- The 5-step general treatment plan for most health disorders
- The 3-step process to healing your gut
-SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) and SIFO (Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth) lab tests to determine what's going on with your gut
- The truth about prebiotics and probiotics
- Sample scenarios on what your gut can do for other symptoms
- Learn How To Read Your Blood Work In A Better Way - https://drkylieburton.com/blood-work/
- Get the Right Supplements for You - https://drkylieburton.com/supplements
- Why Are My Labs Normal? Your guide to reading your own blood work; no medical background needed - https://www.amazon.com/Why-Are-Labs-Normal-background-ebook/dp/B09SF9PXRQ
- Join the 90-Day Coaching Program with Dr. Kylie Burton - http://drkylieburton.com/programs/
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
- Website - https://drkylieburton.com/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/drkylieburton/
- Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/drkylieburton/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqJbAS6ocKydcjNiDQoauw
*Sponsored by Systemic Formulas*
- For all practitioners, join SF via the FB group I run: https://www.facebook.com/groups/716554078541135
- For everyone else, learn...
Health & Fitness
The podcast Beyond the Diagnosis with Dr. Kylie is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.