Automation within an ADME Laboratory
Taking an assay from bench to an automated platform
In this podcast, Prakash Bhosale (Director of Discovery ADME at Q2 Solutions; IN, USA) discusses high-throughput in vitro screening and how to understand structure-activity relationships against ADME properties. The advantages of the Tecan technology are also addressed as well as top tips for driving SAR analysis.
Questions discussed include:
- Why is compound management and storage important?
- Do you suggest that a lab goes full in on automation or transitions to automation over time?
- When do you take an assay from the bench to an automated platform?
- How much experience do you need with programming to implement automated tools?
- What are the advantages of the Tecan technology?
- What are your top tips for driving SAR analysis?
The podcast Laboratory Considerations for Clinical Trials is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.