165. Why We Love Homeschooling + Addressing Common Fears | Leigh Nguyen of Little By Little Homeschool
If you are currently homeschooling or have ever considered homeschooling, this episode will be such an encouragement to you! As a homeschool mom who has graduated two children, Leigh lends her homeschool coaching voice to this fascinating conversation about homeschooling as a lifestyle.
Make sure you stick around until the end of the episode to hear us address some of the most common fears we hear about homeschooling. While it’s not always the easiest choice, homeschooling offers so many beautiful benefits to the entire family. Join us for this discussion!
In this episode, we cover:
- How homeschooling as a lifestyle differs from other school approaches
- What it takes to adjust your mindset to a new way of schooling
- The practicals of what deschooling looks like
- How homeschooling strengthens family relationships
- Recognizing and embracing your family culture within your homeschool
- How homeschooling supports the unique personality of each child
- The importance of free time and boredom for children
- How homeschooling as a lifestyle makes space for children to access self-motivation
- What your kids can gain from living a natural, simple lifestyle even in the suburbs
- Some surprising ways homeschooling impacts the parent/child relationship
- Why you are qualified to homeschool and other common fears about homeschooling
- Letting our kids’ natural curiosity drive their education
View full show notes and transcript on the blog + watch this episode on YouTube.
Thank you to our sponsors!
TOUPS AND CO ORGANICS | Use code FARMHOUSE at ToupsandCo.com
BLOGGING SUCCESS MASTERCLASS | Visit bit.ly/FarmhouseBloggingSchool
Leigh Nguyen of Little By Little Homeschool | Website | Instagram | Podcast | Facebook Group
Lisa Bass of Farmhouse on Boone | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | TikTok | Facebook | Pinterest
Join us in the Simple Farmhouse Life Facebook community!
The podcast Simple Farmhouse Life is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.