In this episode, accounting royalty, Munzurul Khan, joins me again… but this time to talk about property investing from a tax and accounting perspective. Munzurul is the go-to expert when it comes to accounting and investing in property. He is the Principal at Keshab Chartered Accountants and Chairman of KHI Partners and So They Can.
In this episode:
- Understanding when structures become helpful or a distraction.
- Tips and tricks for land tax.
- What to do if you make the mistake of paying down a home that you’re not going to live in.
- Discussing other mistakes people make when investing.
- Selling your property, capital gains tax and The ATO.
- Advice for self-employed clients.