MISSING: Natanalie "Naty" Perez
Natanalie Perez was chasing her dream of being a singer when she fell victim to a violent sex-trafficking ring in Florida and disappeared in June of 2012. More than a decade later, her family and investigators from the Anti-Predator Project are still trying to find her…or find out what happened to her.
- If you have information about Natanalie, contact the Anti-Predator Project hotline 24/7 at 305-796-4859. You can also call that number for help if you think a loved one is being trafficked and you don’t want to involve law enforcement.
- Or you can contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s 24 hour hotline at 800 843-5678 for any information regarding Natanalie’s disappearance.
- If you or someone you know needs help, call the National Human Trafficking Hotline 24/7 at 1-888-373-7888 (TTY: 711) or text: 233733
- To learn more about human trafficking, check out the U.S. Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime website, which includes resources for victims and survivors
- Find out how to recognize the signs and help victims of human trafficking at the U.S. Department of State website or polarisproject.org
- Check out 20 ways you can help fight human trafficking
Did you know you can listen to this episode ad-free? Join the Fan Club! Visit https://crimejunkieapp.com/library/ to view the current membership options and policies.
Source materials for this episode cannot be listed here due to character limitations. For a full list of sources, please visit: https://crimejunkiepodcast.com/missing-natanalie-perez/
The podcast Crime Junkie is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.