For most of us, taking a glass of refreshing clean water once you feel like having one, is not a major challenge. Neither was it for Aymane. Until one fine day, when instead of clean drinkable water, a yellow poisonous substance filled his glass. So he set out to do something about it and created a water filter. Today Aymane is leading multiple projects related to clean water and sustainability and has one big next goal, which is to clean the Mediterranean from Microplastics.
The Top 5 key takeaways from his story:
- Groom your team and support network. It will help you to achieve your goal faster.
- Keep a close product focus. The product needs to be able to speak for itself.
- Love, respect, and learn from generations before your own. There is a lot of hidden wisdom to tap into.
- Starting a business is chaos. Stay brave and push yourself to be brave.
- Things take time. Be patient and enjoy the journey instead of rushing.
Books to read:
The moral animal by Robert Wright
Accounts to follow:
Jason Silva, Shots of Awe
Ways to connect:
The podcast Dare to Suck - Inspiring changemakers opening up to young adults (and their parents) is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.