Hello and Happy Tuesday! In today's episode we answer the question of...
SHOULD I INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY OR IS IT A FAD?
Understanding the deep and confusing world of crypto was something that we were putting off learning. But we kept hearing about Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFTs and blockchain, so it's time to figure out once and for all, if cryptocurrency is an investment option we should be considering.
Now, we are most definitely not crypto experts, in fact we really don't know much about it...so we've asked Darcy Ungaro, Financial Adviser, Host of the NZ Everyday Investor podcast and crypto investor to join us and chat about all things crypto.
In the episode, we chat about:
- What are cryptocurrencies?
- Are all crypto created equal or are some better than others?
- Is cryptocurrency a currency or an investment?
- How can I expect to make money investing in cryptocurrency?
- The importance of being diversified in your coins
- Why the same fundamental financial principles apply to investing in cryptocurrency as they do investing in the share markets
- How do I know if I'm ready to invest in cryptocurrency?
- Using crypto in a core-satellite portfolio strategy
- Where and how would we start investing in cryptocurrency
...plus lots more fun stuff, as always.
If you enjoyed today's show, we'd LOVE for you to rate & review on Apple Podcasts and share your favourite episode with a friend or family member.
Join the conversation on:
Instagram - @itsnosecretnz
Check out all our resources mentioned and full show notes at: