Real Talk T.O., Real Talk (Click on the logo or on the text Episode 5 to download)
- Is it wrong for advertisers to use cartoon characters on cereal boxes?
- Should billboards be taxed to help fund art?
- We’ll play “Overrated, Underrated, Properly Rated” with some issues of the day.
- In Real Talk T.O., Real Talk overtime, available here, we talk about Twitter gaffes and why one online brand promotion agency just lost Chrysler as a client.
Pierre Hamilton, Freelance PR/Social Media practitioner and all-around cultural curator
Hunter Somerville, Advertising Creative (website)
Nimo Awil, Advertising Copywriter at Ogilvy One (Twitter handle: @ni_motjuste; Tumblr: mot-juste.tumblr.com)
Miguel Pacheco, PR Consultant at Hill & Knowlton
- Kids prefer cereal with cartoon characters on the box: study, here.
- City could be out millions after court kills billboard tax (A hyperbolic headline since the tax still exists, only with new limitations), here.
- Beautiful City, advocates of the billboard tax, here.
EMAIL ME AT > firstname.lastname@example.org
TWITTER > @pierrehamilton