S5E4: “Out of My Mind”
When Joyce faints, Buffy is at her side through battery after battery of tests. Or she would be, except that her boyfriend has been ignoring his own symptoms from the Initiative’s experiments on him. Now Buffy has to get past Riley’s macho gruffness, Spike’s single-minded need to blame her for everything, and Sunnydale Hospital’s lack of competent doctors so she can focus on the most important thing: stopping Dawn from wasting so much cereal.
Hear us discuss…
- Harmony continues to be an absolute joy
- But Spike’s abusiveness, again, is hard to watch
- Riley could have been a way better character
- Is Ben interning for the Chatty Doctor??
- Joyce better be OK or we riot
Domestic abuse, medical content
💬 SOCIAL MEDIA:
✉ Email us at email@example.com
Join us on Discord: https://prophecygirls.ca/discord
We love hearing from our listeners!
Support Prophecy Girls on Buy Me a Coffee!