Jeff Hurrell is a founding partner of webTactics, a fast-growing recruitment advertising agency in Canada, where he is responsible for sales and development. WebTactics partners with companies to identify and eliminate the gaps in their talent acquisition efforts, streamline their recruitment strategies and implement tactics to achieve hiring objectives.
We start this episode learning about Jeff’s early career and his advice for new recruiters. We go on to discuss:
- How he moved from hating the agency model to creating one that works
- Strategies to optimize recruitment
- Smart metrics for recruitment
- Whatever happened to Monster
- Taking risks and investing in what matters
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please share it with a fellow recruiter. For more information on Luke Gass and Tim Vanderpyl, you can find us on LinkedIn.