The Guilty Feminist watches And Just Like That - Episode 4 with Jessica Regan
The Guilty Feminist watches And Just Like That
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Jessica Regan
Episode 4: Some of My Best Friends
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jessica Regan
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit https://www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us https://www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list http://www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Our new podcasts are out now
- Media Storm https://podfollow.com/media-storm
- Absolute Power https://podfollow.com/john-bercows-absolute-power
Come to a live recording
- New Kings Place dates in 2022. 31 January, 14 February and 21 March. https://www.kingsplace.co.uk/?s=guilty+feminist
- Deborah Frances-White at WOW https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/talks-debates/deborah-frances-white-stands-wow
- UK Tour booking now. https://guiltyfeminist.com/2022-live-uk-tour/
- Australia/NZ tour book now. https://guiltyfeminist.com/tour2022/
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
The podcast The Guilty Feminist is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.