847 : How to Enhance Your Team’s Greatness through Coaching with Sara Canaday
Sara Canaday shares the essential skills that help managers level up their leadership and engage employees.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The surprisingly simple principles of coaching well.
2) The two types of coaching and when to deploy each.
3) A step-by-step guide to coaching effectively.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep847 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT SARA —
Sara Canaday is a leadership strategist and award-winning author who helps arm professionals with the practices and strategies they need to make the critical shift from informed to influential, from doer to driver, and from manager to leader.
When she’s not speaking or working with her clients, she’s cheering on her son’s football team or hiding new shoe purchases from her husband and 20 year old daughter.
• Book: Coaching Essentials for Managers: The Tools You Need to Ignite Greatness in Each Employee
• LinkedIn: Sara Canaday
• Website: SaraCanaday.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Study: “Action bias among elite soccer goalkeepers: The case of penalty kicks”
• Book: The Chrysalis Code: Becoming the Type of Leader Other People Want to Follow by Ron West
• Past episode: 710: How to Regain Control of Your Time, Energy, and Priorities with Carey Nieuwhof
• Past episode: 431: Leadership Practices You Should Stop with Sara Canaday
• Past episode: 175: How to See the Blind Spots Holding Back Your Career with Sara Canaday
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• BetterHelp. Discover your potential with online therapy. Get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/awesome
The podcast How to Be Awesome at Your Job is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.