About Podcasts Linking
Podcasts Linking on Podplay
Podplay is a podcast player linking to open podcast rss-feeds. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from rss-feeds are the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.
Podplay is linking to podcasts according to industry best practice described in our policy on open podcast RSS-feeds. If you have questions on this policy, please contact us.
Podcast Linking to rss-feeds from Podplay Studio
We’re welcoming all podcast players to use rss-feeds from our publishing platform Podplay Studio, distributed via the domain podplaystudio.com. We do however require that you follow the policy described below. Breaking these rules will require you to remove our podcasts from your player.
Our Policy on open podcast rss-feeds
- Podcast links to open rss-feeds should be played from the episode url specified in the rss. Redistribution of files is not allowed.
- Podcast links to open rss-feeds should be played as it is delivered from the episode url specified in the rss. It is not allowed to insert text, video, display or audio content or advertising, pre, mid or post a podcast file.
- The podcast author specified in the rss-feed should be provided together with the podcast link.
- The podcast webpage url specified in the rss-feed should be provided together with the podcast link.
- Open podcast rss-feeds should be removed from the service if the rss-URL is nonexistent for a period longer than seven days.