Felicia Enuha is a budding Podcaster, serving Executive Producer and Host of the Trill MBA Show- The Career Management Podcast For Black Women. As the Trillest MBA, you will ever know, Felicia’s goal is to help people survive and thrive in corporate America with her uniquely frank and honest humor.
By day, Felicia is a marketing professional who works in the consumer packaged goods industry. She holds a BA Degree in Liberal Arts from The University of Texas at Austin, and an MBA degree from Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, where she was a Consortium for Graduate Study in Management Fellow. In addition to podcasting and marketing, the National Black MBA Association Lifetime member also provides Career Coaching and Interview Preparation services.
Felicia is extremely passionate about creating opportunities in Corporate America for underrepresented minorities. She expresses her passion by helping current and future MBAs create their dream careers. Hailing from the small city of Victoria, Texas, Felicia firmly believes life is not about where you start.
In this episode we discuss:
- Navigating corporate America as a Black woman.
- What kind of internal conversations need to happen internally before delivering a message to black people and other minorities?
- Why is silence a problem?
- What are some instructions we can share with our white counterparts?
- How can black employees hold their company accountable?