The Modern Homesteading Podcast, Episode 136 – March 2, 2020 – A Small Farm In The Making With Guest Jillae Dalmolin.
On this podcast episode I chat with Jillae Dalmolin from Wanderin’ Barefoot Farm.
- Jillae's journey into homesteading.
- Growing and raising nutritious food for better health.
- Seed Starting and selling plants.
- The livestock they are raising on their farm.
- Predator pressure.
- Transitioning from homesteading for themselves to farming for the community.
- Educating others on homesteading skills.
- Nutritious food and the medical community.
- Future homesteading plans.
Get access to the complete Archive of Episodes as well as Bonus Episodes and a free PDF Copy of My Book by becoming a Patron at https://www.patreon.com/ModernHomesteadingPodcast
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/harold-thornbro/message