In today’s episode I have the pleasure of chatting to Lee Brown, one half of Twilight Glamping, a Victoria wide wedding and event hire company based in Torquay. They are leading the way in curating breathtaking weddings and epic events through wedding and event hire, with a huge focus on extraordinary outdoor experiences and memories that last a lifetime.
In our chat, we cover:
- The incredible range they offer, including bell tent glamping, event marquees, naked tipis, a vintage Franklin caravan and plenty of furniture rentals
- Why they love to meet their couples prior to their big day
- The one piece of advice Lee shares to help couples feel confident and get exactly what they want for their day
- His top tips for couples wanting to include glamping accommodation for their wedding
- His one pet peeve when implementing a wedding package and why it’s really not worth while going down this path
- A couple of wedding horror stories which really prove the dedication and investment Twilight Glamping have when they take on your biggest day
- Lee’s one piece of advice for couples to successfully create a really bespoke wedding
And so much more.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Your Day, Your Way Weddings + Events podcast, I have a favour to ask. Please take a minute to subscribe, and to leave a rating and review. You can do that right now by clicking here. By doing this you’ll be helping me to reach more people, and I would be truly grateful.
Thanks for tuning in and until next week, happy planning people!
LINKS + RESOURCES
You can find Twilight Glamping at…
You can find Tiny Village Group at…
Video summary here
Crowd Funding Opportunity here
Lee’s Recommended Glamping Spots
1. Queens Park Site, Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park
2. Cumberland River Holiday Park, Great Ocean Road
Both sites featured under “Campsites”, towards the bottom of the page here
If you would like to explore my wedding and event planning and styling packages just send me an email over here: https://www.paradisehunter.com.au/contact
To download my FREE “Five steps to nailing your wedding theme” head to https://www.paradisehunter.com.au/freebie
Full Show Notes available at https://www.paradisehunter.com.au/10
Send Caitlin a DM on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/paradisehunter
Check out our website for more ideas and inspiration https://www.paradisehunter.com.au
Sign up to our newsletter so you never miss a beat https://www.paradisehunter.com.au/newsletter