That Time I Did M*th with My Bestie
There's something special about growing up alongside someone who knows you so well and has seen you through all of life's ups and downs. Childhood best friends are the ones who stick with you through thick and thin, who know your secrets and your dreams, and who always have your back.
Today, Violetta is joined by her childhood best friend, Kylie Gerber. The duo are all about good laughs and toothy grins as they reminisce childhood experiences, from dating the most toxic guys and crying over horrible breakups to crazy high school drama and throwing a massive party that went out of hand.
If you want to be featured on the next Confession Corner call Violet at 424-278-4268 and leave an anonymous voicemail!
Advertise with Almost Adulting at Gumball.fm
ETSY: Use code: NEW for 10% off of your first purchase. Visit https://www.etsy.com/
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:59 How did we meet and become friends?
- 11:55 What most people don’t know about me?
- 14:31 What's your favorite high school memory experience?
- 20:54 We always sneak out and go to Denny’s
- 23:22 My favorite memory of Kylie
- 29:03 Kylie’s also my first kiss
- 30:04 Funny or embarrassing moment from childhood
- 34:17 My favorite memory of Kylie, which I wasn't even there
- 35:51 Here is something my best friend taught me
- 42:48 When we started dating our second boyfriends
- 46:16 “Give her space.”
- 48:21 Have you ever had an embarrassing moment you still cringe about?
- 49:07 Another funny story with Kylie
- 51:50 The secret to a lasting relationship
- 59:53 Our second biggest fight
Get more content on: