S2 Ep4: LOVE (gratitude + gifting)
It’s time to dive into Christmas gifting, with a host of ideas for mindful, meaningful gifts and some innovative ways to wrap your presents to surprise and delight. We have inspiration from JRR Tolkien, Michelle Mackintosh, Hollie McNish, Laura Pashby, Laura Fleiter and Kerstin Niehoff, and some lovely festive projects to try. Let this episode inspire you to give more love while spending less money and creating less waste this year.
Featured in this episode:
- Letters from Father Christmas by JRR Tolkien edited by Baillie Tolkien
- Sustainable Gifting by Michelle Mackintosh
- Behind the Scenes in Nobody Told Me by Hollie McNish
- Calm Christmas and a Happy New Year: A Little Book of Festive Joy by Beth Kempton
- Little Stories of Your Life by Laura Pashby
- Advent by Laura Fleiter and Kerstin Niehoff
Ingredients list for featured recipe (Serves 1)
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 spiced spekuloos biscuits, like Lotus biscuits
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
This is your LAST CHANCE to join the Winter Writing Sanctuary which started on Monday November 22 2021. It’s a FREE two-week online writing course, and you might just love it. Find out more here and join us asap so you don’t miss too much of class! https://dowhatyouloveforlife.com/course/winter-writing-sanctuary-live-2021
If you want inspiration and guidance for doing what you love in the year ahead, don’t miss our huge annual sale with up to 50% off online courses at Dowhatyouloveforlife.com. Ends soon!
And lastly, to be in with a chance of winning a copy of Little Stories of Your Life by Laura Pashby and a signed copy of my book Calm Christmas, head over to Instagram @bethkempton. The deadline for entries is 4pm UK time on Friday November 26, 2021.
Have a great week!
The podcast The Calm Christmas Podcast with Beth Kempton is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.